February 17, 2008

Personal Experience With Psychics


Have you ever used the services of a psychic?

I don’t know if they are people with real powers. However I must admit that for long time I’ve been curious about if they can really give you advice and that advice can be useful. In fact, in my life, I’ve gone 3 different psychics.


One of them wasn’t really good, because he was giving me only some old speeches that most charlatans give to everybody. Like, “I can see that you are a very intelligent person”, “You must be good with your parents”, “If you study hard, you’ll pass that test”, and that kind of “advice”.

But, how do you know if somebody has real powers if many people are out there just trying to get your money?

Unless you want to ask somebody with some experience with certain psychic, the only way is just to go and find out by yourself.

Yes, I’ve done it and found 2 very good ones.

For example, I went to this old lady and without me saying anything, she told me hat I was there because I was sad and worried because I loved a girl and that I wanted us to be a couple. She was right! How could she know that when I didn’t say anything but my name? I didn’t ask how she knew that but she gave me some good advice but she wanted to do some “work” for us so that we could be happy forever. I didn’t do that because I wanted our relationship to be natural and not forced for any kind of esoteric work.

Of course, it’s not easy to pick a good psychic. Fortunately, the ones I went to, gave you a very cheap reading; either hand-reading or cards. And only then, when you were convinced of heir ability, you might choose the complete service.

I’ve known some people who go for months to some psychics and they paid some money every visit without getting real results. And I know there are many more people in this situation. I’ve helped as many people as I can by telling them about the psychics I’ve visited and they are glad that I told them where to go because now they trust them as mush as their own mothers. That’s what they told me!

In fact, I’ve been so far as to take some of these guys personally to my recommended psychics without getting any money for that. It’s just for the happiness that I got when I see that they feel much better and, that’s what it all matters, to help people.

By Victor C.

Victor C. is an Engineer in Computer Systems who loves to read and write about any subject, as long as it's interesting and useful for the reader.

He is specially interested in Health, Flirting and Babies.

Find out more about his passions at : www.mygirlnow.com


No comments: